BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mini Me Coffin Critter-April's Winner!!!






I am proud to show new photos of April's contest winner's Custom Mini Me Coffin Critter! She provided an excellent photo for me to work from, and I think her Critter reflects her unique style. What do you think?

The winner also has an amazing Etsy shop you should check out:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jujugiggles?ga_search_query=jujugiggles&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I will be adding the option for you to get YOUR OWN Mini Me Coffin Critter to my shop soon! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Angela C. said...

That is so adorable! And great job capturing her!

nitebyrd said...

You did an incredible job of capturing her! She should be thrilled.

Kelsey the Ewok said...

So cute!

I got my May package today! I love my necklace and thank you so much for the wonderful extra goodies! So many new artists to love!

Kelsey