BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February's Contest-CUSTOMER APPRECIATION!





To celebrate more than 80 sales I have now made through my shops, this month's contest is a thank-you to those if you who have supported me! After all, what would my business be without customers?

If you have already purchased something through my Coffin Critters or Gossamer Hollow shops, then you are automatically entered. If you have not yet made a purchase, then you have until February 28th to make a purchase! *And did you know, I have items in my shops that start at only $3.00?* Each item purchased gets you one entry. No minimum to buy! Your purchase may be made at one or both of these shops. PLUS, if you leave a comment here you gain one additional entry.

This is an international contest, so if you are outside the US you are still eligible! One winner will be drawn at random the first week of March.

So...what do you win? A custom Dust Bottle (with dust of course)! Although I will take artistic license, YOU choose the theme and YOU choose your own colors! Pixy Dust and Graveyard Skull Dust bottle examples are shown here, but you may choose from the following themes:

*Pixy Dust-bottle features a faery on the front, and the dust is a light sparkly powder. Consecrated by a real Witch (me) for good luck and protection

*Graveyard Dust Skull-bottle is shaped like a skull, and the dust has been harvested from a real graveyard. Blending with a protective mixture, which adds a bit of sparkle.

*Vampire Dust-An Ankh will appear on the front of the bottle. The dust is a deep sparkling red, like crystallized blood!

*Zombie Guts Dust-the bottle has a zombie face on the front, male or female. The dust is a sparkly mixture combined with Graveyard Dust and with little "brain" fragments!

Thank you to all of my past, present and future customers!

0 comments: